Project Name: RIMROCK LOW PRESSURE SEWER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS
[Project No. 13-06-78-53770]
Bid Date: Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 2:00 PM
Engineers Estimate: $400,000
Addendums: There are no addendums at this time.
Information on obtaining Addendums, Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents:
This Project is subject to compliance monitoring and enforcement by the Department of Industrial Relations. In bidding on this project, it shall be the Bidder’s sole responsibility to evaluate and include the cost of complying with all labor compliance requirements under this contract and applicable law in its bid.
The Project generally consists of the following:
- Remove and replace inline gate valves with new plug valves on a Low Pressure Sewer (LPS) system in varies locations.
- Furnish and install new plug valves on an LPS system in various locations.
- Furnish and install new flushing connection on an LPS system in various locations.
- Remove and replace service saddles and corp stops on existing sewer service laterals on a LPS system in various locations.
- Remove existing gate valves and replace with new PVC ball valve and check valve on existing sewer service laterals on a LPS system in various locations.
- Remove and replace service saddles, corp stops, and gate valves on existing sewer air vacs systems on an LPS system in various locations.
- Resurface/pave streets in various locations.
All work shall be completed within one hundred sixty five (165) calendar days of the date of the Notice to Proceed.
A NON-MANDATORY Pre-Bid Conference will be held at the project site on the following date and time: Wednesday, October 3, 2018 at 2:00 PM, by the Guard Shack located at 9257 Welk View Drive, Escondido, CA 92026. Each and every Bidder should attend the Pre-Bid Conference. Prospective bidders may visit the Project Site without making arrangements through the District’s Project Manager or District Engineer. However, the site is located within a secured gated community access may not be granted. Bids WILL be accepted from any bidder who did not attend the Pre-Bid Conference.
Bidders may examine the Contract Documents at the office of the Valley Center Municipal Water District, 29300 Valley Center Road, Valley Center, California 92082 (Contact: Fernando Carrillo). Prints of Plans, Specifications, and Contract Documents can be ordered from Escondido Reprographics, Inc. 1130 Simpson Way, Escondido, CA 92029, Phone: (760) 745-8626. Bidder is responsible for payment of all costs associated with acquiring plans and specifications from Escondido Reprographics, Inc. Digital copies of the Contract Documents shall be made available only through Valley Center Municipal Water District offices at no costs.
Please direct any questions regarding the project to Fernando Carrillo at RimrockLPS@vcmwd.org