VALLEY CENTER MUNICIPAL WATER DISTRICT
29300 Valley Center RoadValley Center, CA 92082Regular Board of Directors’ MeetingAGENDATuesday, February 21, 20122:00 P.M.
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
At its option, the Board may approve the agenda, delete an item, reorder items and add an item to the agenda per the provisions of Government Code §54954.2.
Comments and inquires from the audience will be received on any matter not on the agenda, but within the jurisdiction of the Board. Comments and inquiries pertaining to an item on the agenda will be received during the deliberation of the agenda item (Government Code §54954.3).
Consent calendar items will be voted on together by a single motion unless separate action is requested by a Board member, staff or member of the audience.
1. Minutes of the Board meeting held December 19, 20112. Audit demands and wire disbursements3. Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements for the period ended November 30, 20114. Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statements for the period ended December 31, 20115. Quarterly Report of Expense Reimbursements per Government Code §53065.56. Board of Directors request for per diem compensation and report of expense reimbursements per Government Code7. Population estimate for the District as of January 1, 20128. Finlayson Line Extension (TPM 20052) - Request to Re-issue Concept Approval9. Lizard Rocks Road Waterline Extension - Request to Re-issue Concept Approval
10. Request from Pardee Homes to Resume Annexation Proceedings for the Meadowood Project:
A request from Pardee Homes to resume annexation proceedings for the Meadowood Project will be reviewed.
a. Report by General Manager b. Discussion c. Audience comments/questions d. Information item only, no action required at this time
11. Water Reclamation and Reuse Program Feasibility Study Grant Application:
A resolution in support of a grant application to the Bureau of Reclamation for the Valley Center Water Reclamation and Reuse Program Facilities Feasibility Study and, if awarded, authorizing funds for the non-Reclamation share of the grant will be considered.
a. Report by District Engineer b. Discussion c. Audience comments/questions d. If desired, motion to approve or deny Resolution No. 2012-01
GENERAL MANAGER’S AGENDA
12. Strategic Plan Performance Measurement Results for 2011:
The results of the Strategic Plan Performance Measurements for calendar year 2011 will be reviewed. a. Report by General Manager b. Discussion c. Audience comments/questions d. Information item only, no action required
13. San Diego County Water Authority’s Board Meeting Report:
A report on the San Diego County Water Authority’s Board Meeting of January 26th will be provided.
a. Report by General Manager b. Discussion c. Audience comments/questions d. Informational item only, no action required
14. Miscellaneous Informational Items:
Miscellaneous informational items will be reviewed.
DISTRICT GENERAL COUNSEL’S AGENDA
Informational item only, no action required
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ AGENDA AND REPORTS ON MEETINGS ATTENDED
Information item only, no action required
At any time during the regular session, the Board may adjourn to closed session to consider litigation, personnel matters, or to discuss with legal counsel matters within the attorney-client privilege. Discussion of litigation is within the attorney-client privilege and may be held in closed session. Authority: Government Code Section 54956.9.
Upon request, this agenda will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in a meeting should direct such request to the Board Secretary at (760) 735-4517 at least 48 hours before the meeting, if possible.
Any writings or documents provided to a majority of the members of the Valley Center Municipal Water District Board of Directors regarding any item on this agenda will be made available for public inspection during normal business hours in the office of the Board Secretary located at 29300 Valley Center Road.