VALLEY CENTER MUNICIPAL WATER DISTRICT
29300 Valley Center Road
Board of Directors’ Meeting
Monday, February 5, 2007
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
At its option, the Board may approve the agenda, delete an item, reorder items and add an item to the agenda per the provisions of Government Code §54954.2.
Comments and inquires from the audience will be received on any matter not on the agenda, but within the jurisdiction of the Board. Comments and inquiries pertaining to an item on the agenda will be received during the deliberation of the agenda item (Government Code §54954.3).
Consent calendar items will be voted on together by a single motion unless separate action is requested by a Board member, staff or member of the audience.
1. Minutes of the Board meeting held January 29, 2007
2. Morlock line extension project (TPM 15662) for concept approval
3. Spanish Trails Subdivision line extension project (TM5173) for concept approval
4. Notice of Completion filed for the repainting (interior and exterior) of the Meadows No. 1 Reservoir
5. Audit demands
6. Treasurer’s Report and Financial Statement for the period ended December 31, 2006
7. Board of Director’s Request for per diem compensation and reimbursement of expenses
8. Status Report on the South Village Water Reclamation Project and Project Proposal:
A status report on the South Village Water Reclamation Project will be provided and a proposal on the project’s approach will be presented.
a. Report of District Engineer
c. Audience comments/questions
d. If desired, motion to approve or deny
9. Award of Contract for the McNally Reservoir Repainting Project and Request for Budget Adjustment:
Approval of the contract for the McNally Reservoir Repainting Project and budget adjustment will be requested.
a. Report by Director of Operations
d. If desired, motion to approve or deny Resolution No. 2007-04
10. Award of Contract for the Mizpah Reservoir Repainting Project:
Approval of the contract for the Mizpah Reservoir Repainting Project will be requested.
d. If desired, motion to approve or deny Resolution No. 2007-05
GENERAL MANAGER’S AGENDA
11. San Diego County Water Authority’s Board Meeting Report:
A report on the San Diego County Water Authority’s Board meeting of January 25th will be provided.
a. Report by General Manager
d. Information item only, no action required
DISTRICT GENERAL COUNSEL’S AGENDA
Information item only, no action required
BOARD OF DIRECTORS’ AGENDA AND REPORTS ON MEETINGS ATTENDED
At any time during the regular session, the Board may adjourn to closed session to consider litigation, personnel matters, or to discuss with legal counsel matters within the attorney-client privilege. Discussion of litigation is within the attorney-client privilege and may be held in closed session. Authority: Government Code Section 54956.9.
Upon request, this agenda will be made available in appropriate alternative formats to persons with disabilities, as required by Section 202 of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Any person with a disability who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in a meeting should direct such request to the Board Secretary at (760) 749-1603, Ext. 244 at least 48 hours before the meeting, if possible.